Client Portfolio Analytics Associate
- Production of monthly and quarterly reports for client
- Delivery of global client analytics reporting on adhoc basis where required eg. building bespoke reports for clients through Excel and programming
- Work closely with internal teams; investment, client reporting and vendors.
- Good Fixed Income knowledge, basic knowledge of most asset classes, e.g. Investment Grade, Non Investment Grade, High Yield, Bonds, Derivatives, Performance, Attribution, Emerging Market Debt,
- Partner with the portfolio management team to provide attribution and reporting analysis and solution(s) for the client portfolio.
- University degree; Studies within Science, Business, Finance or Mathematics is preferred.
- Proficent in programming - Python preferred
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income credit eg. Investment Grade, Non-Investment Grade, High Yield.
- Strong presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Additional qualifications, currently studying or a desire to obtain CFA, IMC (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player.
- A highly motivated individual with strong organisation skills.