Senior Audit Manager
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19022698
Welcome to an innovative Internal Audit function in one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Citi Internal Audit is redefining the traditional audit processes into innovative, agile, first class, continuous auditing. We are proud to work with stakeholders across approximately 100 countries, serving a variety of market asset classes including Foreign Exchange, Equities, Rates, Commodities and Treasury & Trade Solutions. We are looking for an ambitious, curious, creative leader to help shape the future of Citi Internal Audit.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The Institutional Client Group (ICG) Technology Audit team provides technology audit coverage for the global ICG businesses.
The Senior Audit Manager will be based in London and will have responsibility for driving in depth expertise and the technology audit coverage strategy over key systems supporting the ICG businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology; Oversees and drives the execution of high quality audits and key deliverables; Leads the professional development of staff; Develops effective relationships with senior management and has a strong understanding of the businesses; Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Subject matter expertise in Equities Technology and electronic trading / Low Touch trading Activity (LTA) technology will put you in a great position to excel in the role. Technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of financial markets products are also a must.
• Experience in managing teams, integrated internal audit and assurance delivery (or equivalent projects) within a matrix reporting environment.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. You must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of Internal Audit, business management and external stakeholders (e.g. external audit and regulators).
• Extensive years of senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management
• Solid project management skills and proven ability to independently drive concurrent execution of a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
• University degree or equivalent. Related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA or similar) are a plus.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer