4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Marine Capital is recruiting for a senior investment analyst to help lead the firm’s research department in forming sector and investment outlooks, analysing corporate and real asset investment opportunities, and producing research on the shipping and marine asset markets.
NB- prior knowledge of shipping/ marine markets is not required/ expected
This role will require you to:
- Develop and maintain the company’s in-house analytical models;
- Perform financial analysis and modelling of potential and existing investments;
- Provide input into to discussions on profile, appropriateness, and capital structure of investments, given an understanding of a client’s investment goals;
- Assist finance team in monitoring portfolio risk (reporting to the company Investment Committee);
- Provide research on the supply/demand dynamics of the shipping markets, and the surrounding macroeconomic conditions which affect them;
- Highlight areas of interest or concern within the shipping markets, and developing an understanding of the potential impact on the company’s business;
- Understand movements in commodity, equity and bond markets relevant to shipping;
- Undertake due diligence work on potential counterparties, including financial statement analysis and modelling;
- Support the company marketing effort with analysis and data input for presentations.