Corporate Credit Analyst, Banking
- Manage credit exposures of an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Monitor ongoing deals and perform detailed credit analysis for new money transactions.
- Manage relationships with front office origination teams, analysing credit proposals for a range of corporate banking products (eg. RCFs, term loans, bridging, Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Trade Finance, markets products, treasury etc).
- Identify credit and business risks of proposed transactions and give clear explanations to senior staff.
- Work closely with deal teams and recommend changes to deal structure where necessary.
- 5 years+ credit analysis/credit risk experience within a bank.
- Relevant qualifications preferred (eg. CFA).
- Financial modelling skills for corporate lending beneficial.