Institutional Sales Director, Asset Management, London
- Lead business development of technical institutional clients within the pension and insurance industry
- Understand the solutions approach within the DB ad Insurance space
- Become an expert in the fiduciary proposition
- Build unique client solutions based on client needs
- Manage the sales process through to completion and final pitch.
- Be the lead for pitches at finals presentations
- Lead RFP responses working closely with investment teams.
- Support junior members of the team.
- Competitor analysis
- Undergraduate degree
- CFA level 1 (minimum)
- 10 years+ institutional sales experience
- In-depth understanding of UK Pension and insurance markets
- Proven sales ability, working to KPI's and hitting sales targets
- Understanding of Solvency II requirements
- A consultative mindset
- Excellent organisation and planning.