Careers and Professional Development Consultant
An exciting fixed-term flexible contract opportunity has arisen for a qualified investment (IMC, CFA) or recruitment professional to develop CFA UK’s careers and professional development services to members. You will have a passion for career development and continuing education and a keen eye for sourcing and delivering quality careers services and content. You will work closely with our members, CFA UK and CFA Institute staff to help deliver what our members really want from their society career services.
- 3-4 months duration (start November 2020)
- Fixed-term contract
- Minimum 2.5 days per week
Reporting to the Director of Member Services, you will investigate and make recommendations on how the CFA UK might develop its careers and professional development proposition, specifically:
- Develop and implement a careers professional development content strategy with executive head-hunters, recruiters, LinkedIn and employers to feed CFA UK’s career management content pipeline.
- Investigate the feasibility and cost/benefit of offering added careers support services, and make a recommendation for Board consideration
- Manage the RFP, selection and contractual processes for any third-party careers partner relationships
- Identify future additional human capital required to establish and maintain Professional Development – Careers and Learning products, services and platforms
- Proven experience in developing careers and continuing education products and services
- Highly collaborative mindset with the ability to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Detail-oriented project management
- Creative and technology-savvy
If you are interested in this role, please send your covering letter and CV to Ashley Ramsay, Director of Member Services email@example.com by Wednesday 7 October. Interviews will be held w/c 12 October.