Professional Learning Content Advisor
An exciting short-term contract opportunity has arisen at CFA UK for an IMC, CFA Level 1, CFA Charterholder or ASIP investment professional to identify relevant and interesting learning content for our new online platform. You will have a passion for career development and continuing education and a keen eye for quality educational content. You will work closely with our members, CFA UK and CFA Institute staff to help deliver what our members really want from their learning experience.
6 months duration (start February / March 2021)
Day rate or fixed-term contract
Four days per week
- Identify relevant and interesting learning content for CFA UK Discover online learning platform.
- Work with members, subject matter experts and L&D professionals to identify relevant existing content from CFA Institute, CFA UK and third parties.
- Work with other team members to improve signposting of content, implement overall taxonomy, enhance user experience and position the content within the new online platform.
- Identify gaps between the available content and the content required for the competency framework and commission new content to fill those gaps.
- Work with other team members to rework existing content. Propose and implement fresh marketable ideas for content consumption including, but not restricted to, curated learning guides and content series.
- Create regular, consistent and comprehensive reports to all relevant stakeholders. Keep them informed of all changes and issues.
- Automate and streamline processes through programming.
- Identify and develop training courses of professional interest to our members.
- CFA Level 1, CFA Charterholder, ASIP or IMC plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an investment management role.
- Strong interest in career development and continuing education.
- A highly collaborative mindset with the ability to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Creative and able to digitally deploy products.
- Well versed in Python.
- Personal experience in learning through online courses.
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and CV to Gerhard Sogl,
Head of Professional Development Content: email@example.com by 29 January 2021.