We are an AI technology company based in London. Our artificial intelligence platform Sevva, www.sevva.ai, solves the problem of information overload by deploying Cognitive Robots to help analysts find any research topic across multiple sources. Sevva leverages Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and AI to transform unstructured data into organised readable information, which you can easily interact with and share.
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to join an AI driven technology company with a focus on sustainability and enjoy a collaborative and inclusive company culture. You will be a key contributor of ESG know-how for key business and strategic decision-making processes. This is a remote job for contract or full time position. This roles requires:
- A very comprehensive understanding of the overall ESG landscape, ESG methodologies Data Sources, market, and competitive dynamics of sustainable finance, including regulatory evolution.
- Capacity to provide methodological expertise to support ESG product development decisions (company and portfolio ESG assessment) and guide partnership choices
- Ability to maintain a close watch of the sustainable finance market to identify emerging trends and best practices (data sources, methodologies)
- Bachelor or Master's degree with a background in Finance or Economics is preferred
- At least 3 years of sustainable finance experience with exposure in ESG data sourcing and methodology developments
- Experience in sourcing, selecting and assessing different ESG data sources
- Developing data sources, models and analytical tools to strengthen our ESG risk management tools
- Robust analytical skills from a sustainability perspective
- Ability to handle steep learning curves.
- Comfortably dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply directly below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a few concise bullet points summarising why you'd like to apply, your salary expectations, availability and what you can bring to the position.