Portfolio Support Analyst
1 day left
The firm has a global trading capability with Fixed Income Portfolio Managers supported by Fixed Income Analysts. The mission of the team is to improve the consistency of the investment process by contributing and implementing new ideas for improving the investment process.
- Generating orders across multiple funds for bonds, swaps, futures, options etc.
- Monitor and resolve pre-trade compliance alerts
- Monitoring cash flows and cash positions
- Fund Oversight
- Monitoring exposures and strategy within portfolios
- Data validation
- Assist fund transitions/launches/closures
- Portfolio risk resorts, fund breakdown etc.
- Experience supporting an investment team within Fixed Income
- Knowledge of fixed income market
- Understanding of fixed income compliance, execution process
- Advanced in Excel (VBA preferred) & Bloomberg
- IMC or CFA Level 1