ESG Analyst, Global Fixed Income Asset Manager, London
- Produce written ESG research and thought leadership pieces
- Conduct company and sector ESG analysis
- Work closely with credit analyst and portfolio managers to integrate ESG into investment decision making.
- Working closely with other internal teams such as sales and client account management teams to articulate the firms ESG philosophy
- Presenting too internal and external stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- CFA/MSc/MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar ESG focused role
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience presenting too internal and external stakeholders on ESG topics
- Strong understanding of the the fixed income/credit space
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills