Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce
The Team: Morningstar's Global Process Owner (GPO) Team is responsible for developing and implementing the vision, mission, governance, and functional strategy for Morningstar's key Finance business processes and supports Morningstar’s global Finance function by being focused on business partnership, innovation, automation, and process improvement.
The Role: This is a Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce. Role that will work within the Global Process Team, specifically within the Quote to Cash pillar reporting up to the Global Process Owner, and will be responsible for managing the global Finance processes in Morningstar's Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce). The role requires the use of strong analytical skills to support the business, identify and execute opportunities to drive effective and efficient performance of Finance business processes. This is a full-time position and can be based in North America or Europe.
- Act as Finance’s Salesforce subject matter expert, by defining, communicating, and leading the execution of Salesforce impacts within the global quote to cash processes.
- Perform the assessment of all Salesforce Finance related enhancement and bug Jira tickets, documents business requirements and translates to technical requirements and prioritizes development work with Corporate Systems
- Lead the weekly Corporate Systems prioritization meeting, execute testing, deployment, and adoption of finance business processes, globally.
- Deliver on objectives and key results, operational goals and finance process transformation roadmap.
- Lead high-impact projects for the Finance Organization such as integrations of newly acquired companies that require new or modified Salesforce capabilities.
- Stay current on trends in finance and technology, including the most recent Salesforce capabilities.
- Create metrics in Salesforce and other Business Intelligence tools to ensure global process targets and desired efficiencies are achieved.
- Develop robust global finance Salesforce reporting capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally with the Local Accounting, Corporate Systems, Sales Operations and Financial Shared Services organizations to drive process efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of related experience in finance or technology-enabled services firm.
- Experience working in multi-national organization and with shared service centers is preferred.
- A bachelor`s degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Adept at managing all phases of key projects including coordinating internal resources, developing project scope and plans, change management and reporting on progress to goal.
- Ability to manage the complexities of a global Finance function and lead by influence with finance, shared services, and non-finance stakeholders.
- Forward thinking attitude with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, ServiceCloud, Tableau, Jira, and other leading project support technologies is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Finance - General CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Actuarial Services Finance - General CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Finance - General CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Finance - General CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Finance - General CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors