Head of Institutional Sales & Consultant Relations
- Develop and implement an institutional sales strategy, aligned with the firm's plans and strategies.
- Manage Business Development across the UK and EMEA, grow the firm's presence in these markets
- Lead strategy for new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with top tier institutions e.g. pension schemes, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds etc.
- Raise the firms consultant relationships and ratings
- Generate inflows for the business across multiple products and clients
- Deep experience and understand on institutional asset management across a broad range of products
- Experience in Emerging Markets
- Experience in Fixed Income or Equity
- Proven track record of significantly raising assets
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CFA or similar