ESG Specialist RFP Writer
- Write a high volume of RFPs, RFIs, and Due Diligence Questionnaires for ESG-focused strategies across global institutional and retail channels.
- Create and maintain ESG related RFP language and content for assigned strategies of coverage, including investment process, research process, team information, and competitive advantages.
- Maintain consistent product messaging in RFP Language database and on 25+ consultant and third-party databases.
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Heads, Traders, and others to update existing RFP language and develop new language.
- Customize final documents to reflect a nuanced and targeted response to the specific sales opportunity.
- Handle follow-up work associated with RFPs moving to the next phase: coordinating answers, additional information, etc.
- Oversee production of final proposals (formatting, technical editing and reproduction).
- Previous Experience working within Investment Management is Essential
- Knowledge of the global institutional and retail markets, and the asset management industry.
- Prior experience with Equity and/or ESG/responsible investing focused strategies preferred.
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgment as well as the ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Interest in and ability to interact directly and effectively with Sales Advisors, Portfolio Managers and other investment professionals.
- CFA Certificate in ESG Investing preferred.