Merger Arbitrage Trader
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- 5 - 10 years Experience working as an Event Driven Trader
- Ideally will have covered Merger / Risk Arbitrage at a Blue Chip Bank
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and has good communication skills.
- British citizen or a settled UK worker (right to work in the UK)
- The primary role will be focused on trading. You would need to execute orders for the CIO, saving them time to focus on the Analysis.
- The role may also involve some analysis but this is to a lesser extent.
- Global Coverage (mainly EUR & US)