- Conduct client facing meetings to discuss the Murano Connect service in order to assess the quality of service.
- Engage with clients in order to understand their business, asset raising targets and synergies with the Murano Connect service.
- Documenting client interactions and communicating these back to managers in the Research Team.
- Work closely with managers and senior colleagues to effectively communicate client needs and translate those needs into deliverable projects for the team.
- Taking charge of client deliverables. Working with managers across the Research and Data Teams to implement client requests and deliver results to clients.
- 3-5 years experience in a Client Servicing role in financial services whether Asset Management, Broking, Banking or other.
- A provable interest in and understanding of Asset Management across asset types and strategies including hedge funds, private markets and real assets as well as public capital markets.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering workflow to a high standard in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent organisational and writing skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative on projects.
- A high standard of professionalism in the workplace is a given.
- Relevant qualifications such as the IMC, CAIA or CFA, a plus.