Client Portfolio Analyst
London Wall Partners’ purpose is to provide independent advice to clients on all aspects of personal financial planning and investment management and we now have a vacancy for a Client Portfolio Analyst to join our Investment Team. The role will provide the opportunity to learn about a broad range of asset classes, markets, investment funds and individual securities and to contribute to the company’s strong investment offering and comprehensive client reporting.
What you will be doing
- Producing reports and analysis on investments held by clients and prospective clients.
- Liaising with client teams in the production of performance reports and investment rationales.
- Contributing material for client and Investment Committee reports.
- Building knowledge of investment markets and contributing to the development of investment strategy.
- Attending events to build relations with fund managers and acquiring knowledge of a range of funds.
- Researching opportunities within fund sectors.
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as liaising with platform providers regarding fund availability and maintaining a central repository of key fund documents for model funds.
- Working in the Investment Client Services stream of the Investment Team and reporting to the Investment Director.
What you have
The ideal candidate will:
- be highly numerate and proficient in Excel;
- demonstrate a strong academic background, probably having graduated from a Russell Group university;
- communicate clearly and concisely, and enjoy writing;
- have an interest in investment, economics and business;
- have a strong attention to detail; and
- have 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
The successful candidate would be expected to study for the Chartered Financial Analyst (“CFA”) qualification.
How to apply
Please send a letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com, together with a copy of your CV; a CV alone will not suffice.
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.