Institutional Sales & Consultant Relations - (Sustainability/ESG), Asset Management, London.
7 days left
- Building direct relationships with UK investment consultants and institutional asset owners such as corporate and Local government pension schemes
- Ongoing business development and relationship management to expand the relationships with consultants including pitching to achieve positive ratings
- Tailoring technical marketing/sales collateral such as pitchbooks presentations and RFPs
- Support head of consultant relations
- Become a product expert in the firm's sustainable investment strategies.
- Work closely with client service team, to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- 5-10 years' experience in institutional sales support or consultant relations
- CFA or similar industry qualification
- Genuine and demonstrable Interest in sustainability ideally experience in the space
- Experience pitching to investment consultants and institutional clients
- Strong understanding of fixed income and private markets
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)