Senior Investment Analyst
Sobre a vaga
We are looking for an experienced investment analyst passionate about sports to join our team full-time and support us to source and invest in the most promising opportunities within this ecosystem
Who we are?
APEX is an investment platform that co-invests with professional athletes in the sports, media, and entertainment industries.
We are positioned as a strategic investor in the space, focused mostly on growth equity and early-stage opportunities.
Our vision is to bridge the gap between athletes and the investment world, disrupting the space by turning athletes into powerful entrepreneurs.
What will you do as Senior Analyst?
- Have a senior role in the investment analysis team
- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Coordinate and execute the preparation of all investment materials
- Performing due diligence on all potential investments
- Active involvement in the sourcing, analysis and selection of new investment trends and opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in finance or if not at least 5 years of work experience in the industry
- Exceptional analytical skills, detail-oriented, and strong capacity to work autonomously
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ideally experience in venture capital or private equity investing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Passion for sports
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese – other language is a plus
- Someone who wants to be part of a young and growing company with very big ambitions
What we have to offer?
- The opportunity to be in the front line of a disruptive and innovative sector
- Interaction with high-profile athletes
- Tremendous opportunity to be involved with the best sports tech start-ups globally
- Work with some of the best entrepreneurs and leaders within the sports and entertainment ecosystem.
- Competitive salary with some cool perks
- The possibility of being part of a young project with very big ambitions
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your name, phone contact, current location, and LinkedIn.
Additionally, attach your CV + Cover Letter (Optional)
Which is the application deadline?
15th December 2021- Rolling basis