Senior Investment Manager / Private Banker - UK Private Cients
The ideal candidate will be required to have a strong understanding of financial markets and must be able to understand the effect changing economic factors would impose on investment portfolios. The candidate must also possess an excellent understanding of all UK regulatory and legal standards and their corresponding implication on investments.
- Prepare materials and investment reports concisely illustrating the effect of changing market conditions for client portfolios
- Actively support investment teams in determining appropriate measures to take in dynamic market environments
- Working through and undertaking all aspects of clients portfolios from end to end management
- Attendance at client meetings supporting the Investment Directors and actively participating in them.
- Contributing and assisting to dealing activities, monitoring the day to day investment movements on FactSet and Bloomberg, and placing deals.
- Contribute to the development of new investment ideas
- Support documentation processes to take on or exit clients, and aid the fostering of good documentation and record keeping (KYC) of existing clients
- Working with the team to support the tax planning activity.
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists, and marketing
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual client reporting
- Ensure adequate understanding of changing regulation and policies is maintained and adherence to compliance policies
- Good eduction with Undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years industry experience in private wealth
- Professional certification or working towards CFA Level / CISI / Private Wealth
- Strong understanding of financial markets and asset classes
- Excellent understanding of UK regulatory and legal standards
- Good knowledge of Excel and Bloomberg
- Strong attention to detail, collaboration, communication, and client service skills