ER:39086 - Portfolio Management - Private Equity
Excellence in analysis of financial data. An analytical mind is very important;
- Strong stakeholder management and inter-personal skills as they will deal with our investment team, as well as portfolio CFOs and FCs;
- Self-starter, creative and commercial thinking;
- Excellent MS Excel modelling and MS PowerPoint skills
- A strong academic background. The successful candidate will likely have an ACA or CIMA accounting qualification, or, have made steps towards receiving other relevant qualifications (CFA, etc.).
- Experience in a portfolio reporting team for a P/E house or fund manager preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in providing Transaction Services due diligence and/or Corporate Finance support an advantage.
- Driving the reporting to provide quality MI and analysis on the portfolio, including: performance of the borrowers, reporting trends and assessing the overall health of the portfolio and providing commercial recommendations (including short term waivers and amendments to milestones)
- Establishing reporting framework requirements for new portfolio companies and ensuring a seamless transition into the portfolio
- Overseeing amendments to loans and onboarding / accession of new assets into active loans
- Liaising with deal executives on an ongoing basis to ensure monthly financial and KPI data is relevant and in line with budget
- Ensuring the data that is submitted is accurate and is consistent with management accounts, board packs and other documents provided by management teams
- Maintaining and managing the portfolio monitoring system (eFront), which is the software platform used to automate the production of monthly reports and analyses
- Providing financial analysis and support to ad hoc value enhancement projects
- Implementation of automated diary system to monitor key loan metrics / milestones