Business Development Associate, ESG/Sustainable Asset Manager, London
3 days left
- Supporting the senior intermediary sales team with Business Development strategy and plans
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Assist with prospecting presentations, pitch books and other sales collateral
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Maintain CRM.
- Assist with complex RFPs & DDQs where necessary
- Develop excellent understanding of the company products.,
- Update CRM system
- Undergraduate degree - min 2.1
- Passion for sustainability and responsible investing / ESG
- Min 3 years of sales support / investor relations experience Asset Management
- Previous experience dealing with intermediary clients (i.e wealth managers, IFA, private banks etc)
- Understanding of UCITS and Investment Trusts
- Excellent business development /sales support experience
- Interest in the sustainable investment space
- IMC/CFA or CAIA preferred