ESG Specialist, Asset Management, London
- Be the Subject matter expert on ESG
- Support implementation of the firm's overall ESG strategy into investment process.
- Be the face of the firm on topics of sustainability and ESG (conferences, media etc)
- Work with clients and internal investment and product teams to come up with innovative impact investing strategies.
- Work closely with the firms clients across EMEA on ESG investing capabilities
- Undergraduate degree (minimum 2.1)
- CFA/Masters or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in asset management dealing with institutional clients
- Understanding of fixed income and alternatives
- Previous experience as a portfolio specialist/product manager/client portfolio manager
- Strong experience in sustainable/ impact investing /ESG
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to stakeholders both internal and external
- Good quantitative analysis skills