Investor Relations Associate, Real Estate Investment Management, London
5 days left
- Be main point of contact for investors
- Provide daily support to both existing and prospective clients across multiple funds.
- Conceptualise data utilized by investor services.
- Act as a connection between their third-party administrator within investor relations
- Respond to investor RFP's, RFI's and DDQ's
- Update database requests inline with their third-party fund administrator.
- Coordinate responses to client requests across portfolio management, and business development.
- Track overview and report quarterly KPI's.
- Strategic thinking to develop solutions for clients and constantly improve client service.
- Undergraduate degree (min 2:1)
- CAIA/CFA/MSc or further education desired
- 3-5 years' experience in investor relations, preferably within Real estate.
- Proficient in MS powerpoint and excel with some quantitative data analysis.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and deal comfortably with internal stakeholders
- Strong ownership of work and ability to millti-task.