Product Development Manager - Funds - London
5 days left
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across asset classes.
- Responsible for product development initiatives including fund launches, mergers, liquidations and changes across a range of funds, across equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with product sponsors, fund managers and sales.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Development of responsible investing solutions
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Studying towards or holding IMC or CFA preferred.
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.