Senior Client Reporting Analyst, Global Fixed Income Asset Manager, London
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, Sales, investment teams, ESG teams as well as Portfolio Analysis Group and Performance teams
- Preparation and production of timely and accurate complex client reports, DDQs and portfolio presentations
- Preparation of client reports and performance attribution analysis in line with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Understand and articulate attribution data and it's meaning
- Review existing client reporting procedures with a view to improve, and automate scheduled reporting.
- Act as a senior member of the team and represent the business internal to other business groups
- Lead and guide more junior analyst from a production oversight and training perspective
- Support supports the client portfolio review meeting process,
- Answer client ad-hoc requests related to portfolio information, and complex client questionnaires.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematical or economics related field (min 2.1)
- CFA/Masters/MBA desirable
- The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated team player with minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, (preferably in fixed income asset management).
- Ability and willingness to lead and guide more junior team members
- Experience analysing and reporting on ESG portfolio data
- Systems experience desired; s Aladdin, MSCI ESG Manager and Sustainalytics.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the investment process, investment structure, and data quality control and reporting procedures
- Knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Experience handling varied and high volume information