Equities Analyst & Sustainable Investing
- Researching Companies, meeting brokers and sector analysts
- Review performance of existing companies in the portfolio and monitor holdings.
- Complete bespoke quantitative and qualitative research and financial modelling on companies, sectors or themes relating to the Fund Manager's investment process.
- Produce accurate, clear and timely proposals for the Fund Manager.
- In conjunction with the Fund Manager regularly review portfolio valuations including reconciliations.
- Prepare data for client presentations.
- Contribute to the analysis, evidencing and delivery of the Annual Impact Report.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the Company.
Successful candidates have the following attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- IMC/CFA or willingness to undertake.
- Strong analytical ability and fundamental research skills.
- Strong financial analysis, valuation, ESG and modelling skills.
- Ability to produce clear and appropriately documented analysis.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg and proficient with technology.
- Resilient - able to cope in a fast moving and challenging environment.