Business Analyst - Investment Risk
Our client, a leading fund manager are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, sitting within their Risk & Performance function.
- Define detailed business and systems requirements in conjunction with users and developers.
- Preparation of a range of documents and project artefacts, as required to suit the task at hand.
- Assess implementation options, influencing stakeholders to select the most appropriate solution. Highlight the implications of each solution not only in terms of project delivery but also business value and on-going support or effort levels.
- Document the current state, proposed outcome and target operating model.
- Extensive prior business analysis experience (essential).
- Close involvement with investment risk (essential) and performance (preferred) teams and systems.
- Technical familiarity and experience writing systems documentation (essential).
- Experience of either managing work-streams within large projects or project management of smaller projects (strongly preferred).
- A strong background in financial services, with specific asset management and pensions sector experience (highly desirable).