Business Analyst/Project Manager - Markets Change - London
- Serve as an SME to the International Change Lead as well as business leads, business COOs, sponsors and programme managers on their Growth Book of Work and cross-regional change activities.
- initiative sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of the Book of Work against overall initiatives scope and overall strategies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the change portfolio that impacts the Markets Business.
- Work closely with the business to define the required product, operating model and any additional changes and help build this into the roadmap and delivery plans
- Ensure changes to the business driven through BAU and project/programmes are sustainable and effectively embedded into business as usual.
- Analysis to determine the most appropriate solution to achieve strategic goals, through detailed analysis of the business need, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade-off analysis, and development of high-level business requirements.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience managing change in a comparable financial institution, ideally Top Tier Banking institutions
- SME knowledge across rates and FX
- Collateral and Clearing experience desirable
- Strategic and tactical change experience
- Strong knowledge of financial services regulations in EMEA