International Corporate Tax Consultant - Investment Bank - 12 Contract
A highly reputable, global investment bank are looking to hire a Corporate International Tax Consultant, to support a new, international research project. The project will be focusing on the analysis and assessment of commercial products and services on a global and domestic scale, to identify the impact of these services on Permanent Establishment. This is a global project and will entail collaboration with regions outside of EMEA, such as LatAm and Canada.
- Conducting analysis of research and locating any perforations.
- Running interviews with experts of various business lines and producing questionnaires to highlight necessary information.
- Altering these polls to coincide with the unique products and services on offer within the different regions.
- Communicating with exterior tax advisors to ascertain the appropriate responses are collated into the survey.
- Interpreting and presenting these results into a vital tool for the project generally.
- Experience with international tax issues and requirements
- Strongly developed experience in tax consultation.
- Subject matter expert on Permanent Establishment concerns.
- Experience with corporate tax compliance.
- Corporate/International tax background.