Data Analyst (RFP)
- To support RFP Writes by completing the quantitative portions of RFPs, RFIs, and due diligence questionnaires.
- Ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of information to the investment consultant community, keeping them up to date on the firm and the firm's investment services by completing monthly, quarterly, ad hoc requests, and database questionnaires.
- Respond to specific search opportunities primarily through investment consultant and third-party databases, liaising with RFP writers, and associates to execute our best proposal.
- Complete monthly and quarterly recurring DDQs and RFIs for investment consultants and other intermediaries.
- Complete data sections of complex RFPs, RFOs and DDQs, liaising with RFP writers, and Product Management
- Work with RFP Management Team on special projects and updating of monthly/quarterly information in the RFP database.
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills; able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks to ensure that complex projects are completed by deadline, with interim review steps incorporated.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and possess the ability to quickly master internal systems and applications.
- Ability to customize portfolio and fund level data for RFPs and DDQs.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a large global organization.