Real Estate Asset Management Analyst
4 days left
- Facilitate daily analysis of portfolios.
- Provide analytical ownership and supporting oversight of asset management functions, including regional and property strategic planning, leasing strategy, lease negotiations, property operations, portfolio budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with managing third-party business plan execution teams including leasing, property management, legal, due diligence, valuation, and lender partners
- Support lease negotiations and credit underwriting for retail, office, short-term rental, and multifamily leasing.
- Work directly with the Investment team on new acquisitions and due diligence.
- Collaborate with the Execution Team to evaluate capital improvement projects, deferred maintenance, and new sources of revenues.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related field
- Understanding of and experience with real estate underwriting, operations, capitalisation and principal ownership
- Excellence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred; Advanced Excel modelling experience required
- Strong organisational skills and communication skills