IBD Vice President - M&A Infrastructure & Power
- The team will be responsible to lead the business origination and execution of asset related M&A mandates in the infrastructure and power sectors in EMEA;
- The prime focus is on individual assets or portfolios of assets in these market segments;
- Assist in enhancing the Bank's profile in the infrastructure and power sectors by supporting industry relationship/coverage bankers;
- Generate strategic acquisition/disposal M&A opportunities for infrastructure funds, institutional investors and corporate clients active in the infrastructure and power sectors;
- Provide advisory services when relevant to corporates involved in asset related acquisitions or disposals;
- Working with Sectorial Coverage in coordination with sector teams to pursue cross-selling opportunities including in investment banking and debt capital markets.
- Contribute to the origination of transactions for M&A London - Infrastructure & Power; Preparation of marketing pitches in full co-ordination with the relevant sector and product teams, including in particular sector analysis, asset review, financial analysis, modelling and valuation;
- Take part in the execution of operations (buy side or sell side): process organisation, modelling and valuation analysis, creation of transaction support documents (information memoranda and management presentations), interactions with other legal, financial and technical advisors, regular contact with clients.