Senior Product Development Manager - UCITS and Hedge Funds
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including Lux, Cayman and Deleware domiciles.
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of structures, working across alternative asset classes
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background in structuring and developing private market products.
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retail markets
- Experience ideally with hedge fund strategies, Cayman or Deleware
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.