Debt Capital Markets - Senior
7 days left
- Assist in the design and day-to-day workings of the DCM function globally (Europe, Asia and North America), across different areas of Fixed Income and Private Credit (IG, HY, EM and Syndicated Loans).
- Strengthen relationships with Portfolio Managers, the Global Credit Research team, the Private Credit Team, Fixed Income Trading, Investment Compliance and Investment Legal across the business
- Assist in the development and implementation of new issue deal flow to achieve the best pricing, structuring and allocation in transactions.
- Control the flow of legitimate inside information into the firm, and its appropriate distribution around the investment team. Maintain adequate records for the purposes of internal risk control as well as external regulator and other interest.
- Take responsibility for all information relating to primary offerings
- Manage pipelines from a new issuance perspective
- Work closely with and support the trading desk by identifying demand and securing allocation on new issues
- Work closely with and support the trading desk to source off-market liquidity
- Degree level educated with strong academic background
- Strong background and knowledge of trading and experience in fixed income markets, particularly in new issuance.
- Global experience and a strong track record of working in multiple areas of Fixed Income would be advantageous (IG, HY, EM, Syndicated Loans).
- Exposure and good level of knowledge and understanding of the relevant regulations as well as deep experience of their practical application.
- Experience with distressed restructurings would be an advantage but not essential Some exposure and knowledge of, the broker community would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of prospectuses legal documentation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust both inside FIL and externally.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.