Investor Relations/Reporting - Asset Management
- Responsible for the production, analysis and reporting of data and information relating to our investor activity.
- Managing the data flows relating to investor dealing and on-boarding processes
- Liaise directly with marketing colleagues and third-party administrators regarding documentation requirements for investor dealing and servicing
- Ensuring accounting systems accurately record investor activity
- Produce reporting and issue instructions, as required, to manage the FX exposure and any other administrative costs relating to investor activity
- Ensure NAV estimates and final figures are distributed internally, to third party platforms and to investors, accurately and to schedule
- Primary Middle Office contact for (i) the internal sales & marketing teams and (ii) external administrators; for any queries regarding investor flows, holdings and investor level reporting
- Prepare reporting for investor and marketing requests, including annualised returns, gross returns, financial ratios and track record return series
- Resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring swift response and compliance with internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.