Cass Operations Analyst
7 days left
This is a new opportunity to cover a maternity position within a small team for an individual who has worked in investment banking/asset management within reconciliations and has a working knowledge of the CASS rules working for a friendly Financial Services team. This will be a hybrid role. Duties will include:
- To conduct daily CASS client money & custody reconciliation, reviewing exceptions, liaising with Operations staff to obtain further details to enable funding decision to be made, and to instruct funding of the client money account where required.
- Where required, to arrange additional shortfall funding from the Treasury Department.
- To co-ordinate the Client Bank account acknowledgement letter process, including period reviews.
- To perform daily due diligence monitoring of sub-custodians to assess any CASS risk.
- To compile data and MI to support the monthly CMAR submission.
- To compile data and MI to support the monthly CASS Committee meetings.
- To continually evaluate the current process and ensure that controls are maintained and followed to ensure a robust and compliant process
- Where required, to support the firm in raising operational error reports and assess their CASS implications.
- To maintain a working knowledge of the CASS rules relevant to SMTB business.
- To maintain records to a standard that would meet audit and regulatory scrutiny
- To compile management information as needed