Investment Research Analyst - AIM Investments
5 days left
Our client is one of the UK's largest investment and wealth managers. They are looking to hire an experienced Analyst to lead the investment research of AIM traded investments.
- Perform thorough bottom-up fundamental analysis of a portfolio company's strategic approach and business model, assessing product sustainability, competitive and economic advantages, market dynamics and ESG factors
- Subscribe to the team's investment philosophy to the investable universe to develop superior investment ideas
- Engage in development activities to improve the research process and further the success of the team, including collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of models and forecasts, writing and presenting stock recommendations
- Experience working in a similar role in financial services, asset management or wealth management industry
- Experience of AIM and/or smaller companies in an investment team structure including experience as an analyst on buy or sell side.
- CFA qualified (or part qualified)
- Interest in ESG and responsible investing