Institutional Sales Support
- Responsible for supporting the sales team in the development of sales and revenue generation and/or client relationship management.
- Supports creation, monitoring and revision of lead generation plans for the development of new revenue pipelines.
- Continues to build industry experience and proactively researches trends, competitor services/offerings, and clients' business environment.
- Supporting the development of client relationships, ensuring satisfaction, a swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, and risk mitigation.
- This may include preparation for prospect or consultant meetings including research and presentation preparation, development of customized deliverables to address specific questions, follow-up with meeting or event attendees, adhoc queries, collation of performance information etc
- Oversight of RFPs and DDQ relating to new prospect opportunities.
- Builds a thorough understanding of key investment strategies and establishes relationships with the investment teams. Develops detailed understanding of the applicable investment vehicle structures.
- Pipeline management - overseeing monthly pipeline meetings and responsible for ensuring sales pipeline material is up to date within Salesforce.
- Researching opportunities, both on a market-wide and individual investor basis, to ensure the EMEA Consultant Relations and UK Institutional Teams have insight into investor needs and competitor analyses to develop effective solutions and plan/prioritise efforts with prospects and key influencers across markets segments
- Demonstrated collaborative skills with the ability to establish genuine, long-term relationships with internal and external clients, demonstrating high ethical standards in all interactions
- Solid understanding of and interest in investment management and financial markets with proven client facing and business development skills
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills e.g. the ability to quickly identify internal and external client needs/expectations and propose relevant solutions
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to network with internal and external key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and effectively adapt to new internal/external client information and situations
- Highly effective communication (presentation, verbal and written), team work and influencing skills