Head of OEIC Sales
- Develop and execute a strategy designed to scale the sales business. This should include market research, development of strategic plan and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers to grow their opportunities (e.g. DFMs, large local intermediaries etc.)
- Contribute towards establishing new channels of distribution and develop the firm's presence in these markets.
- Collaborate with fund managers to better understand the firm's OEIC proposition and refine sales messages, in turn improving the impact of sales managers have in the field.
- Present to intermediary clients and other distribution partners where additional expertise is needed.
- Contribute to the launch plan for new funds.
- Significant experience in a similar role within investment management is essential.
- Strong understanding of OEICS and broader investment management industry.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and success-oriented mindset.
- Confident communicator and capacity to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships whilst acting with integrity.