Risk Analytics Developer
- Develop, test, design and manage a Risk reporting database using VBA+SQL.
- Maintain efficient and insightful risk reporting, analysis and data reconciliation.
- Responding to business changes and to the requirements of internal stakeholders and senior management
- Safeguard the quality of risk data input.
- Provide (at local and regional level) credit risk exposure information on counterparties and product lines to the business, risk teams and operations with additional analysis and commentary where necessary.
- Thorough investigation and analysis of all excesses to identify breaches (whether technical, genuine or by other means) in credit risk policy and report it to credit team.
- Identify transaction mapping issues, booking errors (such as missing risk transfer or incorrect transfer) and liaise with the RMs, HO, credit officers and operations to resolve the issue when required.
- Use data analysis tools to provide new ways of viewing risk data
- Must have MS Access database knowledge and VBA skills
- Knowledge of database design and data structures
- Ability to design create and maintain databases and stored procedures
- Good SQL. Knowledge of R or C++ or Python is a plus.
- Advance MS Excel
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization techniques is a plus.
- University degree in quantitative Finance, computer science or other quantitative discipline (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics).
- Highly numerate, excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Influential, with strong reasoning and negotiation skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills