UK Institutional Sales
- The successful candidate will oversee key relationships and will bring existing relationships with key consultancies as well as prospects/clients across the channels.
- Manage and lead on several UK consultant relationships
- Managing consultant communications.
- Manage research and pipeline of target prospects as well as manage strategic and campaign prospects list.
- Initiate and manage relationships with key prospects and relevant consultants/intermediaries
- Host and attend meetings with prospects and manage all aspects of opportunity and prospect qualification process.
- Project-manage finals process including key investment personnel, rehearsals, and feedback/follow up process.
- Able to demonstrate a business development / consultant relationship background in an institutional investment sales environment.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of consultative selling skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the UK investment industry and investment management techniques.
- Desire and ability to network and leverage opportunities within market at senior levels.