Digital Marketing Manager
- This person will represent the Digital Marketing team in forums to enhance the processes and technology associated with their role.
- To work with the Investment Product Marketing team to create parent campaign landing pages that will be translated and cascaded across the EMEA region.
- The role will be responsible for utilizing web personalization capabilities to optimize the visitor experience and increase Call To Action conversion rates.
- To work with the Senior Marketing Analyst to determine the performance of content and campaigns. Looking to identify areas for optimization and to identify successes that can be replicated.
- In addition to the focus on websites the role also supports Social Media channels (primarily LinkedIn) and elements of regional email marketing requirements.
- Partners with cross-functional peers and segment leads in the execution of multichannel marketing plans aligned to specific populations of prospects and clients.
- Makes recommendations on specific media and promotional channels to be employed to best promote supported products and services and drive targeted audience engagement.
- Determines appropriate measurement criteria and methods for newly suggested promotional audiences and tactics.
- Ensures all internal and external elements necessary to the successful execution of segment marketing plans are addressed, including securing the support of necessary internal marketing and distribution partners.
- Experience utilizing websites for B2B lead generation and client retention
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with CMS systems, preferably AEM
- Understanding of optimizing website content for SEO
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights
- Project management skills