The BPA Coordination Team is responsible for:
- Coordination of the BPA Transaction Process - delivery of multi-asset portfolio solutions to the BPA transactions process from (i) strategic decisions in pricing of transactions (ii) co- ordinating and overseeing execution of BPA transactions and (iii) deployment and monitoring of investment strategy.
- Delivery of Strategic Workstreams - drive forward strategic solutions as it relates to all three stages of BPA transactions.
- BPA Implementation and Transition - act as subject matter expert for Asset Management a and own end to end process of onboarding and implementation of large scale, high profile BPA transactions. Demands understanding of all key stages of BPA transition lifecylcle i.e. economics of transaction, reinsurance and asset transition.
- Development of Relationships with Key Stakeholders - both internal (Middle Office, Back Office and Legal and Compliance) and external stakeholders (counterparty banks, custodians, brokers and investment managers). Becoming the point of escalation within Asset Management for issues throughout the BPA transition lifecycle.
- Innovatation for Strategic Initiatives - use a project and solutions driven approach to prioritise and implement improvements to the BPA transition lifecycle. Inform and produce management information for senior management functions on progress of innovations.
- Develop and Maintain Internal Controls and Quality Checks - for end to end transitions process and escalate to Compliance, Legal and Senior Management as appropriate.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and project management skills with a focus on control and risk mitigation mind-set.
- Highly capable of developing effective relationships and collaborating across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Solution provision competency with exceptional judgement and ability to grasp concepts quickly. Must be able to independently identify root causes, gather and analyse data to support hypotheses and develop actionable recommendation.
- Ability to develop presentations and communicate in writing complex issues in a clear and concise fashion.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5 + years of experience in project management or transition management role, preferrably on running large projects.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Experience in asset transfers in financial services industry an advantage