Business Change Analyst - Financial Services - London
- Manages strategic and tactical execution of components of the change book of work primarily impacting the EMEA region in line with existing governance structures
- Collaborating with the business, defines the required product, operating model or infrastructure changes are with the various impacted parties and works with the project managers to build this into the roadmap and delivery plans
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert to the Regulatory & Remediation Lead as well as business leads, business COOs, sponsors and programme managers on initiative sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of the regulatory change book and cross-regional change activities adhere to overall regional strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the CIB and International COO teams in relation to Enterprise and Internationally driven change portfolio that impacts the region.
- Preliminary analysis to determine the most appropriate solution to achieve strategic goals, through detailed analysis of the business need, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade-off analysis, and development of high-level business requirements.
- Working with end users, testers, to help develop use cases and analyse defects to support fixes and enhancements.
- Providing training and coaching of technical and operations users, managing cultural changes required to achieve benefits of the new solution.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products: Derivatives, Repos, Securities, Loans
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Visio, and experience of SharePoint, Jira and Confluence would be beneficial.
- Experience in Business Process Modelling and Customer Journey mapping. Ability to supplement requirements with visuals such as data flow, swim-lane, process flow and timeline diagrams.
- Experience in managing change in a comparable financial institution (preferably for a business unit or COO function).
- Ability to capture detailed business requirements/user stories and take this to a technology and data led conversation with various bank platforms or third parties
- Strong knowledge of financial services regulations in EMEA
- Experience in portfolio or complex programme management both Agile and Waterfall