IT Audit Manager
My client, a global banking brand, is hiring an IT Internal Audit Manager who will focus on Application reviews along business lines including Operations, Payments and Finance. There is also a clear vision of how the position will develop in the short/medium-term with other business lines that will fall under the remit of the role.
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships and continuous risk monitoring work over a portfolio of corporate function technology groups, acting as a partner and trusted advisor to technology management. Inputting into the audit strategy and coverage plan.
- Planning, leading and executing application audits, change assurance reviews, integrated audits and special reviews. Writing audit reports and delivering audit findings.
- Collaborating with business audit teams to advise and shape integrated coverage strategies.
- Developing new and innovative audit approaches which drive better and faster audit coverage.
- Coaching and inspiring staff, managing audit teams, mentoring team members.