Real Estate Investment Associate
- Build detailed financial models and analysis of potential/existing investments.
- Liaise with the senior team on sourcing and execution of new investment opportunities.
- Assist with the due diligence and other analysis - as required.
- Actively conducting research on new potential investment opportunities and the wider real estate market.
- Manage existing assets and new investments by developing strategies/business plans, monitoring performance (operational and financial) and assist with fund raising to accelerate growth.
- On board and oversee junior members of the team.
- Develop a valuable network and become an ambassador for the brand.
- 2+ years experience in an Investment Bank, Private Equity or Fund Management firm.
- Strong financial modelling capabilities - ability to formulate complex models.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant Economics or Finance related degree.
- Previous experience in Real Estate desired but NOT essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- European language advantageous but NOT essential.