- Management Accountant
- 100% remote working
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Investment Management
An experienced and self motivated Management Accountant is sought after by a rapidly growing Asset Management business with HQ in London. The business are looking to quadruple their turnover in the next 3 years and have grown their employee numbers from 25 to 40 in the past 8 months. This is a great time to join their expanding finance team in order to gain broad hands on experience.
This role is to be worked 100% remotely with occasional travel to their London headquarters. As such, a qualified (by experience or exams) Management Accountant is the preference. High levels of self drive, determination and motivation are essential. In return, work/life balance is on offer, as well as competitive benefits and the opportunity to manage staff/deputise for the Finance Director.
The role involves:
- Monitoring & controlling cash flow
- Developing financial models & budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the Board
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Preparation of data for annual accounts (prepared by external) & control of external audit
- Develop & maintain relationships with external advisors, auditors, lawyers, banks etc.
- Produce month end accounts, including group consolidation, to a strict timetable for review by CEO & Board
- Work with Operational and Risk & Compliance teams to produce financial data for periodic FCA reporting
- Reconciliation and cost centre analysis of commissions income and investment income.
- Ensure treatment of VAT is compliant with HMRC - special emphasis on advisory/DFM charging, partial exemption rules and develop optimum group structure
- Analysis of data and identify areas for cost saving/revenue improvement
- Process payments from the bank when correctly approved