Head of DACH Business Development
- Drive new business growth throughout the DACH market
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas consistently.
- Drive growth and share of wallet in selected existing clients, consistently maximising existing revenue streams.
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Be an expert in the technology, being able to consult clients in all aspects of the offering
- "Own" the territory internally, communicate market needs and development back to the sales team in order to align product development roadmap
- Lead, develop and coach existing sales team
- Fluent German
- Prior experience covering the DACH market
- Working knowledge in a subscription based data / analytics environment
- At least 10 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, workflows and business models in the financial industry
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognise customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships