Title: Investment Analyst
- Receive comprehensive training and practice on fundamental research for real-life cases, reporting to CIO directly;
- Conduct fundamental research on key themes and dig deep into the upstream and downstream supply chain of specific industries;
- Track market trend and portfolio status quo closely under the guidance of the portfolio managers；
- Pitch investment ideas to portfolio managers or CIO with reasonable valuation, modeling and downside protection;
- Prepare for further development including portfolio construction and risk management.
- We provide industry-leading comprehensive training on both fundamental research, portfolio construction and risk management from Chief Investment Officer and other experienced Portfolio Managers.
- We have clear and accelerated career progression for investment analysts to become independent portfolio manager with different stages, including paper portfolio management, an independent book with real money trade, and a sizable book of portfolio management with potential team build-up.
- We share full support including all-round data and research resources from top-notch onshore and offshore brokers, including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, CICC, CITIC CLSA and etc.
- We offer not only a full-time buyside job, but a rare and challenging opportunity to become an independent portfolio manager, through systematic training, comprehensive practice, continuous accumulation and ultimate evolution. We hope our colleagues' value can be recognized by fame and fortune through the development with our platform in the long-run.
- We are open to Master's degree and above, with preference in science related majors, including Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Actuarial, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, and etc.
- We prefer outgoing personalities and strong will to face direct pressure and challenges.
- We hope the candidates with strong commitment on public market investment, who can devote him/herself to this industry with a clear goal of being portfolio manager in the future.
- Programming skills can be a plus.
- Established in 1999, PinPoint has been one of the most historic hedge funds across Asia.
- PinPoint is managing over $5bn with around 90 professionals across 5 offices in Asia.
- PinPoint is devoted to generating stable returns for investors and becoming the best hedge fund platform in Asia with fundamental research and Long/Short strategy.