Senior Portfolio Manager - AIM/UK Small-Cap Equities.
- Assist with managing and running all aspects of the firms the AIM/Inheritance Tax Service portfolio
- Carryout in depth bottom up company analysis on companies listed on the AIM stock exchange and formulate investment recommendations for the portfolio
- On site due diligence
- Develop relationships with management teams
- generating performance data for client reporting
- Conducting client trades
- Client management
- University Degree (min 2.1)
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Min 7+ years of investment management experience of analysing the UK Small-CaP universe .
- Excellent understanding of the UK AIM market
- Knowledge of Inheritance Tax (IHT) solutions
- CISI Level 4 qualified (minimum).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong data skills
- Good relationship management and client engagement ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.